Thursday, February 12, 2009

PUSH


Story: A-
Acting: B+
Direction: A-
Visuals: A


Ive never seen any of Dakota Fanning's films, I'm not a fan of hers nor like her. But watching this flm made me changed my attitude or my views regarding her. Turns out, I lke her, she acts very natural and very mature for her age. you won't even think she's just 13 or 14. She's pretty and very innocent-looking. she's also got style.
Dakota, I feel did a great job in this film, its a serous action packed film, but she her innocence put the comedy in the film. I actually love the part when Dakota was drunk and she wasn't aware what she was doing, she was blaming Kira for everything, etc. I can't imagine a very innocent kid got drunk, its very unusual but it was funny.
The story is very unpredictable, especially the part where they plan to make decoys, it was really great, i was so surprised at the last part where Nick almost died, i really thought he injected himself with the drug. it was a nice twist.
I love the idea of the film, a government agency that's tracking down evryone who has special abilities and use them as soldiers. I love the concept of the film, but It sorta reminded me of JUMPER and HEROES. But the difference is that the characters are divided into groups, they have watchers pushers, movers, shifters etc. If I will be given the chance to choose what power or ability I want to possess, I'll choose to be a mover and a shifter, i can shift things and move things with my mind.
If there's a part from the film that I like, I'll choose the fight scene or the final battle. Crap! that was a really good fight scene and really nice effects. the fight scene is dark, murderous, funny and shocking.
One thing I don't like about the film is the camera angles, they put too much close-up, its kinda annoying. But aside from that everything is great.

overall, thsi film is fantastic nice story good effects. Its really a movie to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment