Saturday, January 10, 2009

GHOST TOWN





Story: A+
Acting: A+
Direction: A-
Visuals: A+


Its been a while since I have seen ghost/romance movies like this, the last one was I guess Reese Witherspoon's JUST LIKE HEAVEN, and I can say this movie was fantastic, I think they got the story from PATRICK SWAYZE's movie GHOST, but this is better than the two movies I've mentioned.
The movie was funny, heartfelt, touching, a great movie..I love the story.
It was very entertaining, i love the idea of ghosts and their unfinished business. I like the twist, Dr. Pincus died twice, and Frank was the one who should let go of Tea Leoni, not her. I like the part, when Pincus listened to the ghosts and did their unfinished business, I love it, especially about the son who lost his toy squirrel and he cries every night because the toy for him was his dad who past away.

Great romantic-comedy film, Ricky Gervais is funny, I love his accent but I kinda hate the way he act, but his funny but he has got to stop his dental jokes, they're very lame.

I love this film...I highly recommend this film, you should all watch it, especially those who love to watch romantic comedy films.


PLOT:
Bertram Pincus is a man whose people skills leave much to be desired. When Pincus dies unexpectedly, but is miraculously revived after seven minutes, he wakes up to discover that he now has the annoying ability to see ghosts. Even worse, they all want something from him, particularly Frank Herlihy, who pesters him into breaking up the impending marriage of his widow Gwen. That puts Pincus squarely in the middle of a triangle, with spirited results.

No comments:

Post a Comment