Saturday, January 3, 2009

HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN




Story: A+
Acting: A+
Direction: A+
Visuals: A+


Wow...I can say that the concept is great, Hogwarts was bigger I think, New characters, Emma Thompson did a great job portaraying Prof. Trelawney, just what I really expected. For me, I kinda like how the movie presented it than the book, In the book Lupin first saw Peter in the map, but in the movie, Harry was the one who found Peter in the map...The story is great.
wow. they grew up so fast...Its not really the exact adaptation , they chanhed somethings, there were supposed to be more characters in this film, Cho was supposed to appear in this film, I hope they added more Quidditch scenes especially, the last match where the Gryffindors won the Quidditch Cup. They should have told the audience how Sirius escaped the Azkaban, how they found out about Peter living with Ron, so that the audience won't be confused.
Overall, the movie was great, their acting and effects were improved.
I noticed that the actor that plays Dumbledore had been changed, I kinda like the new dumbledore than the first one, he was too old for the film, but the new Dumbledore (Micheal Gambon) was really fit for the job.
I love the credit, where Harry casted the Lumos, and it was sorta like the MArauders Map, amazing...Brilliant

No comments:

Post a Comment