Saturday, January 10, 2009

MEET DAVE




Story: B+
Acting: B-
Direction: A-
Visuals: A+



I was really having second thoughts whether or not I will watch this film because of the review, some said it was worst...but for me I think its quite good..
I really don't like the films of Eddie Murphy, the only film he has done that I like was the Haunted Mansion, and this film MEET DAVE I can say that this movie is quite good.
Its a very clean, very funny and sensitive family - movie. My brother and I watch this, and it was really funny, very entertaining.
Every part was funny. especially, when he was hit by a car and he broke his leg, that was very funny. And also when the small persons inside Dave's body adopt the attitudes of the people in Earth, that was funny, specially the weapon manager who turned out to be gay, lol....
The story line was creative, sort of a X-Files meet Terminator, the lesson is nice, especially the scene when Dave slept on the streets and the poor guy offered him his blanket, the one who doesn't have anything is the who gives, sorta.
I think its great, and for me Its the best family-movie in 2008.


PLOT:
A massive fireball from space hits New York's Central Park and an ordinary man emerges unscathed. The man turns out to be a spaceship operated by 100 human-looking aliens who are one-quarter inch tall and seeking a way to save their planet; complications ensue when their captain falls in love with an Earth woman who's always picked losers for previous romances.

No comments:

Post a Comment