Saturday, January 3, 2009

HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE



Story: A+
Acting: A+
Direction: A+
Visuals: A+


I've read the book, and i suggest if youre a Harry Potter fan, read the books because some parts of the book was omitted in the films.
The movie was great, I Love the direction, their lines are very similar to the books, this film is so nice, its a family movie, a story full of fantasy and adventure.
Chris Columbus did a great job and so as the actors, the scene and the characters was what i really expected.
The only flaw was they didn't put that much time to put Quirell in the scenes, he has a big role in the story, they should have shown how Quirell look so weird because in the book they have mentioned scenes where Quirell talks to himself, things like that so that the audience will feel how unbelievable it is that Quirell was a traitor.
Well, Overall, the movie is great, I've seen it when I was just a kid maybe 5th Grade so I forgot all about it, I read the books, then I decided to watch the films again, and I was glad that they gave justice to the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment