Wednesday, January 28, 2009

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD'S END




Story: A+
Acting: A+
Direction: A+
Visuals: A+



Will Turner: Will you marry me?
Elizabeth Swann: I don't think now's the best time!
Will Turner: Now may be the only time! I love you. I've made my choice. What's yours?
Elizabeth Swann: Barbossa!
[Will shocked because of her 'choice']
Elizabeth Swann: [to Barbossa] Marry us!
[Will is relieved]
Barbossa: I'm a little busy at the moment!


Jack Sparrow: William, tell me somethin'. Have you come because you need my help to save a certain distressin' damsel? Or... rather damsel in distress? Either one...
Will Turner: No.
Jack Sparrow: Well, then you wouldn't be here, would you? So you can't be here! Q.E.D. - you're not really here!




Of all the Walt Disney films, this is definitely the bast action-adveture film of our time.
I've seen the first tow installment of the film, both films were good, and i can say that if you loved and enjoyed the comedy and the fight scenes of the first and second films, then you'll really enjoy the third part of the series.
The story itself is great and very unpredictable. you will surely be surprised in the twists of the story. there were lots of secrets of the story which I am not gonna tell, I don't want to spoil everything, so you have to watch this film.
the movie is long, i think 3 hours or so, but i assure you, there is n boring part.
Every scene is imporatnt, every scene is breathtaking, I am sure you don't want to miss a single moment of this film.

Of course the fight scenes and stunts are better and longer, there's a whole lot of pirates from different countries have decided to join the crew and fight, there were Japanese, french, arabian, Singaporean Pirates. You will definitely be glued to your seats. Of course more flying, more explosions and so on.

The comedy is still there of course, I spend the whole time watching the film laughing, they really got my attention, every scene is funny, especially when they throw their punchlines.

there were new characters , Captain Barbossa is back, more foreign pirates including Chow Yun Fat, and Callypso.

The acting is great, better than the two films, I really like Johnny Depp's portrayal of Jack Sparrow, i like the way he talks and acts, i can say he did a great job, an award-winning performance.

The cinematography is great, I love the way they presented the film, the editing is nice either, the camera angles or the way they captured the film is fantastic, specially the part when they showed Jack Sparrow alone in a strange place, they really showed the loneliness and emptiness of the place, its really fantastic.

the director Gore Verbinski did a great job , its really genius, he knows how to capture the audience attention, its really brilliant.

Overall, I give this film "A+" for a very outstanding performance, great story, fantastic cinematography and brilliant direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment