Saturday, January 3, 2009

SPIDERMAN III




Story: B-
Acting: B+
Direction: A+
Visuals: A-


The film is good, more villains, new suit, new characters...We (my family) enjoyed watching it, it was a nice movie, I love Eddie Brock's Role annoying and kinda bad. The Venom was good, the only problem is when he talks his Venom face vanishes showing Eddie Brock's Face, it would have been better and more exciting if they focused more time in showing Venom, like Venom attacking the City, or more Venom-Spidey encounter, the film only showed one encounter with the VEnom. Harry's character "New Goblin" wasn't in the comic books, I think the writer just inserted him as a villain at first, But he should have been the HOBGOBLIN. The romance between MJ and Peter was disturbing, I don't like it, who was the new Blonde Girl and what was her role.
Overall, I felt dissapointed but satisfied, it was a great movie but I can say the 1st and the 2nd film is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment