Saturday, January 3, 2009

TWILIGHT




Story: A-
Acting: B-
Direction: C+
Visuals: A-


What's with this film anyway, why are they so crazy about this film? is it because of the story? or because of the cute characters? hehehe
I decided to watch this film to find out why people are so obsessed with Edward and Bella (the characters from the film) ...
Let me tell you, its not really the best film I have ever seen but at least they met all my expectations, except for one, no BED SCENE, joke.
Anyway, The theater was full of frenzied teenagers who were obviously cult followers of the book. I think the movie is great, I haven't really read the book, not a fan either but I can say that it was a good film. The actors are great, Kristin Stewart nailed her part well. Robert Pattinson (i hate it when he shows up in a scene, the girls keep on screaming until he vanishes from the scene), well he did well too. What
This is definitely a movie to see.
The only thing I had a teensy problem with was all the super-sweeping camera angles. Very nice at times, but you could tell they liked that way of filming.
Even if you've NEVER read the books, you WILL enjoy this story, also.
I know I'll be back to see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment